Saturday, January 10

Bah~. I have no limbs coordination what so ever. Bah. Signed up for a 3 mths fitness membership for a hundred and twenty plus... for a lesson a week. After failing myself for this aerobics I just attended... I've decided to do pilates instead. Okay trying no to feel disappointed here. Anyway heh I finally bought my grey contacts. Spent another eighty bucks. Bah... I've been planning how to spend my pay very very very wisely but I can't help but to think I'm still too spendthrift. Okay... I'm stupid. Oh and now that I've signed up for this fitness membership I'll have to buy some gym gear... and they aren't cheap. Oh Jesus you really gotta help me with my maths and management.
It's been a week since my brother broke the news about his relationship with a malay girl and that he wanted to convert to Islam. Despite my efforts of smsing him to see if I could talk to him... He simply ignored me. When he came back on Thursday night he didn't talk to me. At all. I mean what have I done wrong man?! Very really pissed but I'm trying my best not to make it too personal though my emotions tends to sabotage my mind all the time. What's new? I'm an idiot. Remember? So right now... All I can do is to pray for him that one day... one day he would return to the Lord... Just like what I did. And with the girl... It's totally too early to renounce his religion when he doesn't know the religion nor the girl (considering that they've only been together for two and a half months...!) And has no intentions (to my understanding) of marrying her. Why couldn't he have brought the girl back home and introduce her to the family first? What is he thinking? I honestly don't know because he doesn't want to open up to me which make me feel so helpless. Looking at my brother like that... hurting my parents hearts. Sigh.

No comments: