Visit to the salon >> Heya. Heh I cut my hair again!!! But this time it's really short. Yeah. Refreshing. Will have to style it everyday with wax for that added messy look that I like. Heh. Next step...
Colour? >> Jet Black. Can't go wrong with it. But saw the catalogue and thought the Purple-Black was quite cool too. It's very black but under the sun you'll the a tint of royal purple. Still ain't too sure though.
Church >> Went with jun to Indoor Stadium for service today. Sermon was good. It was about goal-setting. I think I'll set some goals for the new year and really work hard and strive towards my goals. Yes yes.
School >> Heh there's my favourite subject tomorrow. Did you guess it right? HEH. Digital Photo Media. *says yes yes yes yes yes really quickly with the grin* Haha but will have to think of something to do from noon to 5.30. Aiya... Don't know what to wear. That's the problem when you're given a choice. Oh well... Start thinking joanna.
Family >> Had pot-luck dinner at my place last night. *rubs that huge bulging tummy* Haha... After that the usual... had worship and prayer. I gotta catch up with jo on my guitar skills man. God~ she rocks. And I suck. Hah. Really... She could pluck the "I'm here without you babyyy~ Are you still me in my dreams~" SONG!!! My god~! I love that song cannnn. Hurhh... My piano skills sucks too. Oh gee... I suck. First New Year's Resolution... Suck Less. Bah.
Sunday, January 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment