Monday, January 12

Highlight of School > DPM >> DPM was slow today. Maybe because I've already got some basic knowledge of Photoshop. Oh well. Reached home at about ten had some to bite and did some dpm's homework. Haha if only I'm as diligent for the least favourite subjects. Hah. But I really enjoy dpm. *sheepish smile* Yeap yeap. Oh... did i mention that my lecturer looks like the younger version of Lim Yu Beng with a goatie? Hahahaha yeah he really does.

Tragic Results >> My God. I got my Sem1's results and I actually got a D for Ink Painting!!! Argh!!! After wasting so so much rice paper and ink and time and tuition and putting in some real effort... I only deserve a D. Sigh... Looking on the bright side (which I can't help but think that it's rather dim)... I got As for drawing, equal amounts of thankfully high (enough) Bs and Cs for the least favourite subjects... ... New Year's Resolution. Get more As. At least equal with my Bs.

Hair >> Getting the hang of it already... Just the wax which I don't really like. Heh in the past when I shower, I had to fling my hair to the front and then back when I need to dry it with the towel. Haha so I did likewise to realise my hair is so short that that action was really no longer necessary. Hahaha. Silly me. I'll understand when you have long hair. Haha. It's much more manageable though. Speaking about it... It is time to shower and wash off the disgusting wax and finish up my sketches for jewellery design due tomorrow and sleep. Haha... not implying that I'm deprived of it larh. People just need to sleep.

No comments: