Cursed >> Today has been a rather jinxy day. My dad was supposed to help me transfer some fund but I never received it and I gotta fork out the money to return to him. My newly installed shelves above my table collapsed and my precious moments figuring broke together with some cups. Don't ask me how come. Bah. Oh wait there's more...
Cursed in Sch >> Left my sketches in the photocopy machine. I broke THREE saw blades in ONE hour of JD to make a unit of pendant which is still not completed. Forgot which classroom the next lesson was held at wilkie.
Bah~. Been carrying an elephant throughout the day. Okay okay it's my bag... don't know why but it's so heavy. I brought everything that was asked to bring. Feel a little lopsided now. Hah. Had lunch with almost half of my ex-class. Didn't even get to talk to the ones I seldom see. Hah how fruitful was it? -_- Then had colour studies where for the first time I really got quite sick of colours (and cutting spastic speech-bubbles) after trying to match them in a gradual tone of 8 shades for 8 different colours. So that's 64 cut outs. Oh wait here's the interesting part for homework... We're supposed to use gouache and mix out all 64 cut outs. WOW! I-A-M-S-O-D-E-A-D. -_- I've got tomorrow... my free day to do DesignD and Techstudies and Colourstudies and read my history notes. So tired now. All right I'm gotta shower and sleep.
Tuesday, January 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment