Been Feeling >> X|
Will Be Missing >> The Lover and The Dumb Waiter!!! !!!
Today >> Decided to blog before I locking myself in my room with all the homework I've got over the weekend. Sheesh I realised I've only got today to do most of my work since I've got church tomorrow morning then pilates at 3plus. My auntie wanted help with the endless pineapple tart production today but I really can't help or God would have to help me since he already is. X|
More complains abt hw >> Okay I've got DPM to do. My STUPID comp failed to save my last work and I've gotta do it all over again. AND it's a homework on ADJUSTING THE HUES AND SATURATION of the image back to the original hue... Which is a totally trial and error process. BAH!!! Kill me kill me. X| Thank God I've completed typo's hw in class. After which... COLOUR STUDIES. I neeeeed to buy one of those paper stencil punchy thing. Yeah. Okay okay I gotta go to popular later. Then I'll have 64 colours to make from gouache HAH with only my primary colours. God bless me man. X| Then I gotta work on my legos to build my spiral stairs so I can visualise it better and charcoal draw it for design d. X|
Yesterday >> I BOUGHT THE MTV ASIA AWARDS 2004 LIMITED EDITION TSHIRT!!! !!! Haha. I'm crazy... and obviously too crazy over mtvaa which I don't even know if I'll get the tics to go. -_- But I'll still try my luck at the roadshow next weekend. *eyes twinkle with hope* Oh well... Basically yesterday was our chill-out day after school. Had lunch and laughters then did a little shopping. Went in Gallery at Pacific Plaza. Think the tees that are cool but the sizes are all hugee. Think sk8erboi streetwear. Ya... But the tees are cool. Love freshjive. Then met jun and went to her place for some legos. Then dinner at amk and then we stoned around and chillout and laughed and laughed and laughed alot then mommy called then caught one of the last few trains back then showed everyone at home my LE Tee. Hahaha then my mommy said the tee suited me and she read from the tee "crazy little thing" but didn't finish the line... It's "crazy little thing called LOVE" then sang Michael Buble's Crazy Little Thing Called Love... then shower and then whine and then sleep and no and then.
Saturday, January 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment