Tuesday, January 20

Me >> Seh-ness + Running Nose + Fatigue + LATE dinner + stink-ness = Bahhh~.

Sch + Hw >> Did colour studies hw till 3+ this morning. If my sis wasn't helping me... Think I would have skipped my sleep time... And thank god I got at least a B.

Life >> School aside for now and the next five days~... I'll be doing last minute clothes shopping tomorrow with my sis and her gf and her gf's friend. I'm looking for a chiffon paisey top and would match it with my jeans. Very tempted to buy a pair of jeans too... Should I colour my hair? Should I colour my hair?? -_- I've got a bad feeling that I wouldn't be going for mtvaa this year. Why? I haven't secured any freaking tickets what so ever loh. Argh... Feeling kinda kranky larh. My parents look so silly... They're doing whatever they can to make the house look soo in the new year mood. -_- It's so lame... You mean you'll only make your house look nice and presentable when it's This particular time of the year? What's the point? Then leave almost everything as they are till the new year. -_- ||| Bah I'm too kranky to go on. I just need a good old hot shower and sleep. Bah yes.

No comments: