Monday, January 26

MTV >> Finished my (almost) daily routine of voting for my favs on mtvaa. Sigh went for the roadshow this afternoon with Mel but neither of us won any tics. Am very disappointed and seems like all hope's gone cuz I didn't have much intentions of going for every roadshow every weekend.

Feeling > Dead >> Typo homework's not done... Intend to pontang that class tmw and just go for DPM in the evening. Need to hand in colour studies on tuesday. Oh shits man~. I've got tons of homework but I seem to be doing more complaining than solid work. I'm junk. Bah. Tomorrow I shall attempt to wake up at 9am and go for my aerobics class and do at least 60% of my CS hw and finish my typo hw. Yeap don't wanna have too high hopes on myself.

Wants >> To be bulimic. A pair of jeans. Flawless, fair complexion. An Ipod. An Ibook.

No comments: