*Pink >> Wearing the sweetish pink top now... haha can't help but feel bitchy. ;)
Just now >> Had my relatives over for dinner and worship and mahjong. Hahaha mahjong right after worship... haha but daddy said as long as the motive isn't about money but for pure fun then it's alright. Hehehe especially when we're only playing 50 cents and 1 dollar. Ended at slightly past 11 then they had to leave. But think we'll continue tomorrow at my uncle's house. Hehehe. Mahjong is seriously fun lor... Especially when you're playing with some old birds then we have to keep up with their pace and play it well simultaneously. I must say I'm not too bad at the game. Heh. Won a little money but all for some good fun only.
Thinking about >> MY HOMEWORK! Ahhh... I've got Typography and Colour Studies and Design D and Tech Studies and I'm so dead!!! Tomorrow lah~. I'll be trying to win MTVAA tics on Sunday with Mel after church (hope I'm going)!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me okay~? Aiya if I really can't get the tics then I give up already larh... Bah but not calling quits now man. Yes.
Feeling >> F-A-T. Ate the whole world today. *Does twenty starjumps* *faints on the floor*
Friday, January 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment