I'm home early today... Came home straight after school. School's been crazy with projects with deadlines on the same week. How smart right... The only thing done is my history debate but still haven't done the report arh. Bah. I'm dying. Can someone just kill me? Lord... Take me. Anyway... Bumped into Pam yesterday on my way to dpm. Nice to see her but I was simply too sian and tired to show how glad I was to see her. Okay I'm missing them... Anyway... Have to attend a wedding on Saturday. My aunty's customer's getting married. We met at the shop. Heh we call her the gypsy cuz she dresses up for work. Yes work. Heh. But oh well at least her life isn't as boring as The ordinary people.
Haha I need to bitch about this. It's my typo lecturer. The one I was and still am very pissed with. Cuz his english is really... powerfully till the powder starts blowing away. -_-||| Anyway... haha he always says 'confirm' as 'conform'. Haha... so I went up him deliberately and said, "Can I Conform my sketches with you?" Some of my classmates heard and they couldn't help but laugh. Goosh... Conform. Haha and there's another lecturer who pronounce 'wheel' as 'whuel'... Thought it's damn funny. Heh. And she said 'hand in' as 'pass up'. She really need some remedial. Every time I attend her lesson I can't help but feel that I'm in China studying design. -_-|||
I made a pretty ring today~! Heh. It's a double ring with a gap in between them. Okay the design is simple but I like it. x) Prefer wearing a ring on my middle or index. x) And it fits both fingers! x) But looks nicer on my middle finger. Yeap. x) I still need to file it a little... sand it... and sand it to a matt finish. x) My very first matt finished ring! x) *gets up and starts dancing* haha. Getting all excited over a little ring. But it isn't just a little ring. It's my very first sliver ring made by ME! Heh.
Okay right now i need to shower and sleep... maybe i'll wake up later to do some work. I will. x) Bye~!
Tuesday, February 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment