I'm in a stupid kinda mood which doesn't exactly help me chiong my homework. What am I doing man. Okay assessment projects are all here... Have to hand in dpm's on Monday! TOMORROW. Done one. I don't exactly know what are his expectations but oh well I don't think he has a problem with what I'm working on. Have I told anyone that I hate colour studies? You know the final project's title? Oh gee... Legends and Tales. -_-||| argh. So silly. Okay okay okay... I need to get a grip of myself and really focus on my work and stop pondering and wondering and thinking of every endless possibilities of everything else but my studies. What am I doing man. I'm kinda pissed with myself. Getting sick the whole week and all. My priority is my studies. Okay dad just came in and asked me to er... not be like my brother and sister who backslided. But I'm not backsliding! I still go to church. What's going on? After what happened to my brother... It's very obvious that my dad is putting hopes on me... Like I'm the only saint one left. Okay my sister's a lesbian. Not in church and it seems to me that she don't intend to. My brother's in love with a malay girl and has forsaken his God. And I'm... ... running and hiding from every possiblities of falling in love? Now's not the time. But sometimes this counter-question keeps striking me... Then when's the right time? Well... It's just not now. I'm sorry. Right now... I need to do my work well not waste their money cuz this course doesn't come cheap. I will make a concious effort to go to amk every Sunday. And leave everything else aside for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment