Father's Day. I went to church this sunday and got home after lunch. Wished my dad a happy day... he said i was smart to leave home and not help with the house cleaning. I said I went to church although it was damn obvious. He replied, "Good excuse". Hah. HAH.
There's gonna be a design and communication ministry in my church. I was trying quite hard to contain my excitement. AH! AH! Now it's out... hahahaha. I'm not exactly in the ministry larh but I gave my email to get more info about it. Yay. *grins* Oh and I think I'll be in CCM by end of this month too. Into Nelson's CG? Erm... I guess so... cuz stir was helping me find out where I was gonna be and she asked Nelson and he said to ask Louis for me and somehow or rather I ended up in his cell. Ya.
Dinner. Had Dinner with a couple of my primary school classmates. *stares at sister while typing* hahaha she types with T-W-O fingers. Heh... and she's very silly... for being amazed at my flying fingers over the board. Heh Heh. Anyway~... dinner was nice around Bugis. Walked around(around school) and then... we, as in Yewping, Joey and myself, walked to the Esplanade. There was a jazz band performance... you know along the river? Yeah... Not bad. Cool breeze, relaxing music, what more do you want? Of course the company was great too. Tried hard remembering people whom I haven't heard nor met for the past 6 longgg years. Hahaha. Oh well...
May 22nd. AH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Mel's gonna hang out with moi at the esplanade for Linkin Park. I love this great friend of mine man. *grins like a mad cow* Hahaha oh well... but she's been kinda sick over the weekend. Lord bless her soul and heal her from asthma. Ya... ahhh. Tuesday. Like finally!!! *grins* Okay plans for tomorrow would be... gym.
Monday, June 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment