This is day... 3 of me figuring out what I've done and what I'm trying to do to my bloggy-webpage http://obliviation.jacklepop.com.
Obliviate is a memory charm or spell in the Harry Potter books that makes one forget. Me being a very forgetful person. So... Blog before obliviation takes place.???
Yesterday. Hung out just outside Padang get catch a glimpse of Linkin Park and enjoyed the free live and loud performance. LP flew this Korean band called... Pia (??) for their tour and they did the opening. Sang like 4 or 5 songs!!! They were so anticlimax. No idea whether they were singing korean or english. Yes. Even after 5 songs. Gawd. All I heard was booing from the crowd inside. In fact everyone was probably bored to tears. Hah. Oh well... overall I think it was a rip off buying the tics especially those which costed a hundred over. LP didn't even performed for a good 2 hours. They are undeniably good though but more could be done for their fans right... Oh well.
Wednesday, June 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment