Sunday, February 27

I WANNA DO A NEW LAYOUT!!!
soon. after week 10.
as always.
i have the layout in mind already la.
okay anyway...
this week's been very tiring with school work...
but purposeful with Pastor Ulf Ekman's conference on wed and thur
Then went for service yesterday and today.
Wow.
Very blessed la. =)
Tomorrow... i'm getting strings for my old baby.
It's about time!!! =)
I'll practice throughout the March holz till i get guitar fingers.
MWAHAHAHA
YESH!
GUITAR FINGERS.
but I won't neglect my nails of course. =)
But they'll be rather short.
Short is good.
Short is cleaner too.
Not that long is filthy la. =)
I'm in sucha good mood this afternoon...
Though I'm well aware of the workload waiting for me throughout the weekend.
=) Well my God works in strange ways which men will never comprehend. It's like SOMEHOW or rather, problems will be resolved, projects will be done before due, just lay it all out to God. =)
Have you done it?
Would you like to meet Him?

For me to live is Christ, and die is gain. Phil 1:21

No comments: