I am feeling so frustrated.
Disguised.
Your actions make me SICK.
I never would have thought you would come to this absurdity.
Don't make others pay for your SELFISHNESS
your IGNORANCE.
I want the other people around me to live a long ripe age and not be troubled over of you.
I am so disgusted till words are not adequate.
I stopped myself time and time again from confronting you and not judge you for your wrong doings.
Come on.
YOU know what you do is wrong.
TOTALLY.
But stop. I'll stop accusing you.
Not because I'm so gracious.
But Jesus said so.
And so I listen.
John 8:7
He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.
I hope like the woman in john 8, you would come to your senses.
John 8:11 and 12
Jesus said to her,
"Neither do i condemn you; go and sin no more.
I am the light of the world, He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."
IF Jesus doesn't condemn you. Why am I?
But when will you come to your senses?
I have not given up hope on you.
Silence isn't mean defeat.
I'm just swallowing any anger in case I explode.
I have not given up hope on you.
We've gone too far to give up.
Not now.
Not EVER.
Monday, March 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment