I can't figure out dreamweaver.
It's so chim.
But I never actually sit down infront of the comp and try to figure it out.
I feel guilty.
one week's gone so soon.
Monday - went out with melissa. hong luo meng =\ lol but i enjoy spending time with her.
Tuesday - threading and little india with jude. I miss her so much. and it was fun! we'll like be haircut and threading buddies? lol. at least then we'll be able to hang out more often. Miss her.
Wednesday - stayed home all day thinking that I'm having dinner with jun the birthday girl. well... i watched ami instead.
Thursday - went to meet some cell grp members and talked about easter. went home for dinner cuz it's dad and mom's anniversary.
Friday - Cell Group. but before that hang out with jun and i went to check out the creativefest. didn't buy the zen micro that i wanted. it's okay. i wouldn't be able to decide on the colour anyway.
Sat - CHURCHED! highlight of the entire week. i brought my sis who brought her friend aileen. I hope the message spoke to her. I miss the jocelyn I grew up with the one I hang out with in our room... chatting... old days seems too far away.
Today - Churched. jun and i brought Rina. Miss that crappy gal. lol. miss laughing like hell. we can just laugh till kingdom come!
now- feeling blue for no particular reason. sometimes i guess u can't stay high on the happy scale all the time. actually just hoping someone would just call me and just chat. but such calls hardly come by nowadays.
i miss the old times.
but i always tell myself to look forward to new and exciting things... but sometimes... there just aren't enough happy exciting things to come my way.
today i just ramble a hell lot.
Sunday, March 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment