Friday, March 25

=)
I'm okay. More than okay. =)
Today I've been very blessed by the very last minute very urgent but very blessed meeting.
First time I heard my zone pastor share.
Pastor Chee Kiang really poured his heart out and took the time to share with the zone.
I've never been so convicted of my purpose in life.
Every now and then I'll tend to forget my purpose in life and will start stone and think of possible reasons and yet never find a satisfying conclusion.
Being born a christian and yet I can forget.
Silly me.
Why am I here for?
In this era at a time like this?
In Singapore?
And why does City Harv and other churches so concern about their members being new friends for a possiblity of them knowing God and receiving Christ.
It's not about pride's sake or figure's sake.
It is the sole purpose of a church.
Remember the great commission?
We're not called to stay put and stay still and enjoy the relationship of God and the fellowship of other fellow christians on our own.
We are called to go out and make disciples of all the the nations.
And what better time than to do it when we're at our prime when we're young and full of life.
Don't Waste Your Youth.

And christianity is not about brain washing non christian.
It's about changing and altering your values to establish your character, to bless you, to help you.
Things that are out of the norm would I consider brainwashing.
Things like terrorism.
And that'll be another topic for another blog.

And when we, young christians lose the fire and start feeling complacency, That's when the devil is reached his goal.
Pastor said don't look back at the age of 30 and start regretting not doing enough.
If right now... I'm 20 and I already started regretting not doing certain things...
LET ALONE BEING 30 YEARS OLD right?

Being a christian was never about a easy laidback lifestyle.
The weak will not stay.
I find it so tough being a walking testimonial for God and sometimes I seriously remorse over stupid dumb things I do.
And I try to change each day... I really do try.
Set apart from the norm but still intergrate into society so that we can reach out to our friends.
We don't wanna be legalist christians neither do we wanna be lawless christian right?
Hahaha my composition isn't fanastic la I know...
Just that I'm so excited and there are so many thoughts so many things I'm trying to recall what pastor said.
And at the end of the meeting we prayed and Pastor Chee Kiang laid hands on me.
Wow. The presence of God was so strong.
No full worship band required.
No fancy lightings.
JUST the power of prayer and sincere contrite hearts and anointed young people.
Wow.

No comments: