=)
Then I realized how bitter I had become, how pained I had been by all I had seen.
I was so foolish and ignorant-- I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you.
Yet I still belong to you; you are holding my right hand.
You will keep on guiding me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
I desire you more than anything on earth.
My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.
But those who desert him will perish, for you destroy those who abandon you.
But as for me, how good it is to be near God!
I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.
Sunday, April 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment