Thursday, April 14

New ideas.
New cut.
Very weird.
But it's weird in the funky way.
I like.
Went with judeeeeeee. =)
Then we had very oily fish and chips at fisherios.
Yummy.
Then feel very fat and oily in the tummy.
Yakult.
2 each.
ahhhh~
I wanna go shopping and actually carry something home.
=(
No chance tonight.
I'll buy a nice loose sleeve top and wear a racer or wifebeater inself.
=)
No chance to buy.
No money.
No time.
I'll like to buy some illustration books.
Or advertising..
Or graphic layouts.
I want $1000 to buy books.
Just books.
YAY!
Buy me a design book for my birthday and I'll love you till kingdom come.
I seriously gotta be serious about school and my major and my future...
Tomorrow's opening of Icon Awards.
Am a little bit excited...
Cuz I submitted my birkenstock series.
Eeek!
I'm so full.
So fat.
I wanna go running.

No comments: