Tuesday, April 12

Yesterday wasn't a good day.
Yesterday started in the worst way ever.
Mixed emotions welled up.
Angry with myself
Pissed at her
Frustrated with myself
There isn't an inch of me that makes her proud of.
Well..

I headed for paper.
Any paper to doodle.
And in this case, crumpled mahjong paper.
And I drew.
At 7am in the morning.
I didn't know my mom hates me this much.
Well okay I know
But she refreshed my memory yesterday.
Over trivial matter.
I merely left a pack of tea on a chest beside my bed and it toppled and made a minor mess.
Seriously
Nothing important was damaged.
She showcase her vocab of all the mean things possible to say about me.
Huh?
People cry over spilled milk
She curse over spilled tea.
I didn't know she hates me so much.
Sorry if I'm sensitive
If you haven't realised that for the past 20 years.
oops...

To me
It's not how much love or motherly affection you shower me that matters
Love seems very cheap sometimes.
Love is cheap.
Love has taken the form of
material riches
nag to show you care (how twisted is that?)
Effortless

Anger erupts like a volcano.
Violent
Strong
Forceful
Real.

No comments: