U like my new layout? Naw. I don't like it... but neither do I hate it. Just wanted something plain and simple. Guess I'll add some graphics. But I don't have ftp to upload the graphics. sigh. I need some kind soul to host me again. I'm quite tired of blogger. it's so... mediocre?
This week's kinda packed with appointments and stuff.
Today went threading with jude, stir, pam and celest. And shopping and i saw some pretty things i wanna buy but i'm like super broke since last week.
Tomorrow... think i'll go drop by patlai's new shop then to church for prayer meeting.
Wednesday... Watch MADAGASCAR! with cans and andrea at ps. then hopefully i'll get my allowance by then and i'll go shopping!
Thursday... Gym with jude then both of us will meet stir for dinner and go chill at some jazz pub and maybe supper with pam, luke and others.
Friday... Cell group.
Saturday... Service.
Sunday... No plans as yet.
See... seven days will just slip pass before i can say 'RAH'.
...
Tuesday, May 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment