The entire week has come and gone.
Only highlights was being able to hang out with jude and stir.
We went threading and shopping on Monday. =)
On Thursday after much elaborate scheming, we were supposed to have a nice dinner and head to a jazz pub for some jazz and then supper but it was reduced to choco fondue and mocktails at Liquid Kitchen at Thomson. hahaha the fondue was quite pathetic cuz they ran out of mashmellos!!! so we went to a supermarket to look for some substitutes and found almonds and cheeeeeese. Hee.. overall it was funkily fun... as long as it was the three of us hanging out. ;)
Had lunch with jude today. Fish and Chips again. But... hahah yea~ there's a BUT... we had OYSTERS. They were really yummy. hahaha
It's like the more I spend time with them the more I hate to see them leave. Reality only truly stuck me when both of them were talking about colleges and aussie stuff which I totally cannot relate to and I was just sitting there... realising that the both of them were really leaving...
Sunday, June 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment