No longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me.
I want to believe that this three days of Emerge Conference has made a better person and it's not the hype that would wear out in a month's time.
On Day 1,God anointed me as a designer to go into the arts and media sector of the marketplace. I was so amazed. After months of praying and considering and I doubted of my purpose in a design school.. like if God really wanted me there. And I even had doubts if I could ever get an answer from God. But I waited for Him and indeed God never fails. He's never late nor early. God is always on time, according to His planning. To us it seems like eternity for God to come to us but God HAS ALL ETERNITY and his timing will always definitely come perfectly. Hee.. that's why I learn to be patient when we need to hear from God.
The anointing was so strong on the first day already and I thought it couldn't possibly get any greater in days to come. God proved otherwise. =) The rest of the conference we really simply just worshipped God for as long as we desired in the holy of holies. The language of worship is universal that it doesn't matter at all if we sang an Indonesian song cuz the anointing is so strong and tangible. It's a beautiful indo worship song. =)
Before this conference.. I was actually struggling with me myself and I trying to adjust. And I was always constantly making excuses... cuz I was still afraid and perhaps a little unwilling to "step right in". But I guess it's really time to move on and be in par with where I am now. 19 years have passed and as much as I've learnt many life experiences that money cant buy, yes 19 years has gone and I wanna start living the rest of my life pleasing to God. I must stop being the talker and be the doer.
Friday, June 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment