Well well well. Spent the entire day resting... being the tv junkie that I am.
I actually watched Desperate Housewives. Yikes...
Oh oh and The 20/20 exclusive on The Resurrection.
Thought the reporter seemed rather subjective leh.
But I cant wait to watch part 2 tmw.
Tomorrow tomorrow... what shall I do.
The only fruitful thing I did the entire day today was a visit to the supermarket after dinner cuz I was SUPER BORED.. all cooped up at home.. got tired of tv after watching the entire day.. bro's on the internet.
It's almost mid-month.. So it's abt 3 more weeks before I become a senior in school.
MUWAHAHAHA.
I'm kinda excited. Am I?
Hahahaha. I just wanna go back to school la.
Holidays are only fun when you've got camps and sleepovers and lotsa cash and close buds to go shopping with.
By the way... I cant wait for jude to return (she hasnt even leave as we speak... as i type...) for like our trio date before stir leaves...
I cant wait to see them ah!!!
Can't wait!
Can't wait!
Can't wait!
Can't wait!
Can't wait!
Monday, June 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment