Thursday, June 16

What's gotten into me huh...
Yesterday when I was on my way home.. began to feel moody.. like on the verge of anger?
Somethings needed to be addressed but they weren't?
Then after dinner we went to visit adriel who just got outta the hospital.
And dad told me mom got him a Father's Day present.
He seem pleased and eager to hear my respond.
A car.
NOT AGAIN?!?!!... that was the 1st thing can came to mind.
(you wont comprehend my respond if you haven't known me well enough)
About a week ago dad told me all the loans and debts he had cleared using his cpf and all that financial stuff. And now they got a car????
And we have a maid too????
I thought we can't afford????
What's all the parent talk to me about not being so spendthrift and sparing a thought for my poor parents who slog all their life?
Would a car make you happier daddy?
You're giving me mixed signals man.
So the crave for material possessions really need to be met?
I thought now that we're debt free (in a sense)... we can could serve God better?
Cuz debts holds us down?
I'm frustrated but no one would bother to hear me out.
Am I being childish here?

No comments: