Hiatus Weekend
Well kinda.
Did quite abit of stuff this weekend..
Non related to current school work.
Heh.
Still.. It was an eventful weekend.
Friday
Crowbar Show.
Felt more demoralised than inspired.
Jason -what's his name- IS SO GOOD.
Heard from cousin that he intends to work in London after graduation.
omg.
STAY THERE!!!
Local students really don't need you around to steal our rice bowl.
=\
I mean the market's soo small and competitive enough.
*pulls hair.
Saturday
Saturday was a very nice and happy.
Schemed hard to surprise brother alvin..
Somehow or other (I think) we managed to.
And I learnt something that I should remember my whole life -
Spray mount is not as multipurpose as I think/would like it to be.
Oh and I enjoyed the ride home.
It was a good alone time.
Though I wasn't really alone.
Sunday
Spent a good quiet time.
Spent time playing the piano.
I love the nice song we sang.
Like totally.
Hee.
And slept quite abit too.
Hee.
So I'm quite refreshed after the work-free weekend.
Hee.
Now it's back to school tomorrow...
Sunday, September 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jo!!! (: hello! how's the nougats? NICE!??? haha. (: i'm thinking of studying out every wednesday. you can join me! hurhurhur. (: see how lah! JOANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment