Thursday, September 22


Twenty-second of September

Make up cell was nice.
And just a road away from my place.
Hee.

I miss you...
Judy Goh Geok San.
I forgot to call or even sms her before she left.
=\
Ignorant cow.
I'll be praying for you girl.
For journey mercy,
For happy time with your parents,
For pretty weather,
and everything else.

And when you're back..
Perhaps we can go study together.
You'll mug, I'll work on my reports.

4 comments:

jude said...

josieee..... yes yes i mug you do report. (: weather's getting better. not so cold. i kinda love the sun. hurhur. very hot, can tan, and won't perspire, cause it's too dry here! gonna start peeling when i get back. boohoo. do u want anything from aussie?? shall keep looking. muah haha. (: thankyou for praying. i've got stuff to tell you... secrets. hurhur

jude said...

hey JOSIE! YOU PLAYING IN A BAND?! CAN I wATCH???

annamolly said...

=D =D =D
RAR.
PEEL. Use Rosken!
Hahaha help me look out for vintage old school tees.
Hee. Can't wait to hear from you.
=D

jude said...

OH JOSIE!!!
don't have vintage old school tees! i couldn't find them this time around. cause i didn't have much time to go look around much! nvm! next time yah?!? (:
JUDE