Tuesday, October 11


Beginning of the End

Mood swing.
I'm feeling so rojak.
Sighs.
Exhausted after last night.
More such nights to come in the coming weeks.
Today I finally saw the compilation of my portfolio.
Seriously lacking in many things.
So many things which are within my ability to improve..
But I just sit on them.
Now wanna do also too late.
Sighs.
I'm praying hard for my attachment.
Less than a month before attachement..
And I'm soo stressed out.
Peh thought so too.
And all my pimples are popping out again.
If they can spell... they'll spell
s-t-r-e-s-s-e-d A-H.

I sooo gotta stop thinking of all the what ifs.
What if I cannot even get through this term...
What if fyp no ideas...
What if I can't find a creative job and even if I do what if I end up as a junior designer who sits in front of the comp 15 hours a day editing people's ideas for 10 years?!
Okay STOP.

I definitely gotta practice what I preach.
But I really thank God.
He really saw me through today.
Helped me prepare everything that I have to print.
Backed up all my files.
Left candy's thumb in the comp lab and thank god it's still there the following day.
And when I had to burn all my stuff into a cd..
Don't know why I added this extra freehand file of my birk ads.
Something told me Just in case la...
True enough.
I really needed it.
Thank God.

No comments: