Sunday, October 16

Sixteenth day of October

Hello.
I'm here...
with nothing much in mind to blog about.
Today was quite alright.
After Rhumba and 1/2 a choco muffin...
I am hyper.

Alot been going on.
And everything has too much detail to it..
which made blogging a hassle.
So I won't go into detail.

Rather chilly now..
Brrr.
Tonight I gotta pray.
Pray for the remaining weeks of Oct.
Pray for Nov.
Nov and Dec's gonna be very very hectic and crucial.
Sooo many things going on.
And I need to pray for every one of them.
Namely...
London Educational Trip: I really really would LOVE to go and see the world.. I wanna backpack when I'm older but... I can give you 101 reasons that I'll never get the chance to. So seizing every opportunity now sounds like the next best thing.

AdAsia: I don't really know why I'm worried about it.. oh cuz it would clash with my attachment.. and maybe because have to settle it by tomorrow and I haven't confirm my attachment...

ATTACHMENT: I'm praying long and hard for the right company. I seriously don't wanna land up in a scary clubby agency where 90% of them smoke and swears in every sentence that they utter. (no offense to smokers) And when I start my attachment... I don't wanna be stuck in the office on friday nights and not be able to go for cell and after a long friday in the office everybody heads to Zouk or Liquidroom or Coccolatte or WHAT club (hahaha 'what club' is not an actual club. hahaha just thought that i clarify) and I wouldn't be going. I'm not being a pessimist la but it's very naive to not look into all these factors lor. Like at least if I see it coming I can plan and pray about it mar. And I don't know if thinking about all these are considered as worrying...

I don't know.
And rise up!
Work on that Jo.
I'm 20 already.
Am I being too worldly?
Would there be a point in life where I have to choose to let go of certain things in life which I've been striving for only to realise that all those things have been working against my purpose in life?
Oh God..
Wisdom.

Quote of the day -

Winners look at what they're going to,
Losers look at what they're going through.

(kinda like a huge slap in the face. hah.)

am i still supposed to pretend all's fine and dandy between us? you hardly respect me as a person at all lor. Christ said to offer my right cheek when you slap me on my left. i don't know how to do it!!! i'm so pissed with you but I don't wanna bring it up cuz we'll just probably end up arguing till the cows come home and so i choose to shut my mouth and take it all in. But just to let u know.. my patience's got its limit. Please please please don't. you don't wanna see the worst side of me.

No comments: