Thursday, November 10

The Treehouse Entry



You seem to know quite abit of me..
Quit asking so much already!
Cuz I feel that I hardly know you but then again i don't really bother asking.
But it doesn't mean I'm not keen to know.
heh.
Just don't wanna give you the wrong signals.
I don't give wrong signals.
I don't give much signals.
:)
I kinda like it this way actually..
Stay mysterious.
:)

Life is like a treehouse..
It always seem so cool and interesting up there when you've looking from the ground
So much mystery hidden behind the planks and wood.
You just can't wait to get in there la right?
So you'll make an effort to try climbing up the tree to get to it.
Once you get in, you see many things..
It all seem nice and dandy at first..
Eventually.. due to man's constant hunger and strive for greener pastures and upgraded treehouse...
The treehouse that you once was eager to get in became... boring and dull.
It'll never seem good enough right?
So...
Make the treehouse very very very exclusive.
Don't let those people who only come to rate and judge the place and leave..
worse still some times you still gotta clear their junk.
Invite those who appreciates.. who would grow to love the place..
who would leave a scent of aroma in your treehouse.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting analogy..i like it. =)