Wednesday, November 9

Why do people succumb to hard sell?
Why don't they try to utilise their brains a little more and think of creative means to sell their message?
Why make working sucha drag??
1st day and I got this female colleague complaining about how short the lifespan of this line is la...
how tiring it is when you're drained of ideas la...
how boring it is just doing hard sell la...
how she intend to quit by feb next year la...
and how worthless awards are...
HELLO?!!!
Stop being sucha cynic can?

The people there kinda traumatised me.. just a little bit.
Shawn - The voice of A&P(sometimes at unnecessary times)/my boss/thermometer/canto-man/nice guy :)

Kat - Boss of boss/don't know enough to say much

Liz - Cynic/cynic/cynic/otherwise she's nice :)

Ling - Malaysian/Packaging ladey :)

Eric - *silence*/Hardly there unless he's on the phone with a cilent

Karen - Nice :)

Uncle Alan - Loud-hailer/Very scary/tramatise young people
Other than Uncle Alan, the rezt aren't really traumatising.

I'm considering of giving myself an assignment to do a mag series for their EOC to target at the young muggers cuz I remember drinking essence of chicken during exam period.
They don't challenge themselves... maybe I shall challenge them.
Gr.

It's only day 2..
I've done quite abit of DI.
Gotta finish an assignment by tmw and hopefully I don't have to do OT.
Red count:1.
Ideas:0.
Creativity:0.
Spasm:468076.
Flushed.
Bloodshot eyes.

Guess I haven't recovered from assessment.
Life's a bitch.
People who are changing the world are usually tired.
But I feel that I haven't contributed much to society and yet I'm already drained.
Jia Lat.
I don't wanna be tired just yet..
I haven't done enough to be whining about feeling tired and tired and tired...
so SHUT UP.

No comments: