Sunday, December 11


Far Cry From Marriage



I cannot see myself getting married to a man.
Sometime this week, Jude and I were chatting and we started talking about us getting married in the near future...
Like in about 6 years' time?!
omg.
The thought of the wedding day is sooo surreal.
The thought of spending the rest of your life with this man whom you'll vow to love and keep till death do us part!!
=\ I might get cold feet on my wedding day and ride off on a horse.
Seriously.
The fear of loving someone.. i'm afraid would overrule love itself.
Okay I sound very tormented hahah wait till I tell you this verse Pastor shared this weekend.
If there's one thing that I had to learn this week.. it would be from 1 John 4:17&18..
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
AH. Heard that jo?
I don't know why..
But I can't seem to love anyone who loves me.
So I'll conclude that they're not the one that's why I'm feeling that way.
Just to clarify.. I'm not some cold heartless bitch okay...
I believe in love..
Like Christian from Moulin Rouge..
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
I'm super idealistic about love la..
So much that I might never find it.

No comments: