Wednesday, December 14


She answers! They screw..



Corrinne May is sooo sweet.
She actually bothered replying my email!
(:
Was too busy at work to listen to her interview on class 95 but heard her voice.
So smooth so sultry.
She's probably the one good thing about today.
So thank God for Corrinne.

Quite pissed with work today.
Been working on this stupid promo sticker for 2 weeks.
Came up with so many version and they just don't know what they want.
So how am I supposed to help them!?
Then got the final draft yesterday.
Was told to just do exactly as they sketched.
Then still cannot!
BUT YOU TOLD ME TO DO EXACTLY AS THEY SKETCHED!!
Didn't I?
So what if it's not working?
I seriously can't be bothered already.
Honestly, no one's gonna be bothered with a stupid sticker that merely provides info of the freebies.
As long as the 'FREE' word is loud and clear..
With little or no visual...
As long as there's freebies..
Singaporean will chiong lor.
Fed up fed up!!

No comments: