Very Silent Night
I haven't been sleeping early these days yet having to wake up early everyday even during the weekends..
It's 1:45.. I'm still up.
I'm tired.
Very very tired.
But I'm still awake.
Reading Pride and Prejudice..
Watching Gilmore..
Wrapping mom's present and tearing it open to feel the effect of replacing wrapping paper with starbuck servettes...
Lacing my new converse..
Painting my toes..
I'm supposed to sleep so that I wont be late for service tmw at 10am!
Does it make any sense if I were to say that my subconscience doesn't want me to fall asleep even if when my body is logging off to sleep mode?..
I've had the scariest weird dreams these days.
I have a million and one things in my mind and I don't exactly wanna think about them but they just keep popping in my head.. screwing me!
Instead I would occupy myself with many other random things to do which doesn't do much help at the end of the day.
Lomo. 1st roll sucked. Big Time.
Splurging on oneself..
Pride and Prejudice. I love love love the movie.. the language.. elizabeth bennet.. fitzwilliam darcy.. i like the sound of the name 'darcy'.. i won't mind watching it again on weeknights and get the dvd.
Why am I losing grip of myself?
...
......
Shits I just need sleep now.
Sunday, December 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment