Wednesday, January 11

//Slash


I don't know if I need a resolution for this.
Cuz it seems best not to approach this matter.
Just looking for some form of outlet.
Let it all out without having to shed a single tear.
Cuz you're simply NOT WORTH IT.
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN YOU!!!
I hate the way you make me feel like a bloody fool like it doesn't matter to you.



I never enjoy self introductions.
Never.
Cuz being in that position
I always end up saying things I never planned to say
Ultimately giving the audience the wrong conclusion of me
And introductions are a waste of time.. in my case.
Creates confusion.

//Morbid sunshine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my beloved jo no worries man you're still our morbid sunshine.. here it goes *clear throat* "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine.. you make me happy when skies are grey.. You'll never know, dear, How much I love you.Please don't take my sunshine away T.T"

hah hope it added a smile on u instead of -.-