i need sleep liao.
listening to symphony 924.
haha what's funny was i was trying to figure out the frequency of the station earlier on..
but i forgot whether it's 92.4, 92.5,92.8... but I was sure it was 92-something.
hahaha.
but aiya they aren't 24 hours anyway..
So now it's all the day break kinda melodies.
Heh.
Makes me wanna watch pride and prejudice!!
hmph.
Been working on my ad campaign..
Suddenly felt like listening to symphony for some... hmmm inspiration so to speak?
how ironic.
haha.
But I'm quite happy with the latest ideas.
I'm praying for favour that I can successfully pitch the idea to all 3 lecturers on tues.
it's definitely not the mediocre wholesome ads which you ALWAYS see targeted at parents.
which makes it in your face.
it's quite cool leh.
Has a punch of reverse psychology... morbidity... the screwing your brain to make you take action.
RAR.
Okay quite hyped up mentally but I'm yawning head off.
jialat.
think i'll... rot for awhile which i am..
sleep is still the ideal therapy.
thank god for sabbath rest......(?)
hahahahahahha.
abit out of point already.
oh well what's jo without rambling.
(:
Sunday, February 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment