Turning Point
For the better.
Thank God sooo much.
Always my provision at the perfect time.
Assessment went well.
Shocked and surprised were the initial reaction from majority.
They read the copy of the mock obituaries with apprehension..
Then subtle smirks and nods of approval followed.
Phew.
No violent objections to the idea.
Hahaha and there isn't much art direction to consider for obits. Yay.
Need abit of tweaking here and there.
Collateral collateral collateral I will work hard on.
AHH!!!
I'm so excited.
It's a very good encouragement to really wanna nail this right this time.
So busy busy month of March.
Final assessment's between 10th-12th April followed by Grad show on the 21st.
Cannot cut slack anymore!!!
Wa I really dunno how to express my excitement which is turning into spasms ah!
heh.
AH!
All things work for good for those who love love love love Him.
Seriously leh..
Even Sim was won over too leh.
It's a feat which I cannot perform through my own capabilities lor.
And having Mick Ho assess was... actually quite comforting leh.
Cuz he's taught me before mar so more or less more familiar with my concepts better.
It'll be convenient to get his opinions in further also since he assessed phrase one.
Good good.
Right now.. eyes very tired and physically drained but still quite excited.
I'll have a good rest tonight. *pat on my back*
HEEE. *sheepish grin*
Tuesday, February 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
JOSIE POSIE MOSIE! (:
i miss you......
Post a Comment